Welcome to My Experiment in Simplifying my Life

Hello and welcome to my experiment.

I decided that my life has gotten way too fast and way too complex. I realize that I am missing many of the most important things because I am moving way too fast to appreciate the simple things in life. So, I have decided that in 2011, I am going to do nothing that is overly complex, will return to eating simple, healthy foods, looking for the simple solutions to every day problems and learn to appreciate the very simple pleasures of being a wife and mother in 2011 and I'm going to blog about it....the simple way.

Wish me luck!

Friday, December 17, 2010

Simpleology

Well, today I was introduced to the brilliance of Mark Joyner aka Internet Marketing Guru, author and creator of www.simpleology.com a web based program that is designed to help you to simplify your life. True to form, the website focuses on grabbing you by a low monthly fee to unlock all of the brilliant wisdom that lies inside. At this point, I'm open to checking things out but safe to say that I'm not unlocking anything until I decide on the parameters of my experience. I have to say it though, it's an impressive looking program with lots of testimonials and other things that appear to guarantee your success. The question for me is do I buy the guy's book and take a boo or subscribe to the program? Well, I'll let you know.

At this point, there are a few points that are becoming very clear in this research on simplicity. Not even simplicity is simple unless you define for yourself what it means.

Simple Me, signing off to do more research!

No comments:

Post a Comment