Welcome to My Experiment in Simplifying my Life

Hello and welcome to my experiment.

I decided that my life has gotten way too fast and way too complex. I realize that I am missing many of the most important things because I am moving way too fast to appreciate the simple things in life. So, I have decided that in 2011, I am going to do nothing that is overly complex, will return to eating simple, healthy foods, looking for the simple solutions to every day problems and learn to appreciate the very simple pleasures of being a wife and mother in 2011 and I'm going to blog about it....the simple way.

Wish me luck!

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Energy that comes with complication

Shopping on ebay is usually as easy as pie. Find item, click purchase, have purchase shipped. Done. What could be more simple? Usually it is. This year however, I have a different story.

I purchased something from what appears to be first time seller and it has been an all holey nightmare. Not the fault of ebay but most certainly the fault of the seller. The guy has been a pain in my (you know what I mean) from the moment I won the item. We have been back and forth a hundred times and here we are merely days to Christmas and I STILL don't have my item. Interestingly enough, that isn't the real thing that bothers me. What bugs me the most is that every time I see that item, or hear my mother in law talk about it, I'm going to think of the "blankety blank" that screwed me around 50 times to get the darn item in the first place.

It got me to thinking, if something takes that much effort and there is that much crap associated with it on an emotional or energetic level, I don't want it. I would rather cancel the order and buy her something completely different so that the stupidity, complexity and junk associated with that gift would be gone. I guess I've come up with a simple solution...now the question. Will ebay comply?

No comments:

Post a Comment