Welcome to My Experiment in Simplifying my Life

Hello and welcome to my experiment.

I decided that my life has gotten way too fast and way too complex. I realize that I am missing many of the most important things because I am moving way too fast to appreciate the simple things in life. So, I have decided that in 2011, I am going to do nothing that is overly complex, will return to eating simple, healthy foods, looking for the simple solutions to every day problems and learn to appreciate the very simple pleasures of being a wife and mother in 2011 and I'm going to blog about it....the simple way.

Wish me luck!

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Following my Joy!

So I've been away for a while healing from some crazy health stuff which has not made my life simple at all.

What has made it simple is the desire to "follow my joy". So what does that mean? Well, some would say it's living life on the side of happy, others would say it's delusional and that you shouldn't be joyful, you should be responsible...well I've done responsible and I mean BIG responsible. I'm talking responsible for the whole world responsible and I'm all finished with that. I am going to take care of my stuff and you can take care of yours. if you need my help, hey ask me and if you're actually willing to do something about it and just need a hand...I'm there.

In the meantime, I'm following my joy. That means kids, puppies, gardens, outside, maybe just maybe even a ride on the hubby's V-Rod from time to time. It also means that I am literally following my joy in my new fave food blog joythebaker.com. She is a goddess of food and makes simple amazing.

I think that everyone should follow their joy AND Joy the Baker....because she's cool.


No comments:

Post a Comment